Please read these carefully as the person making this booking (either for him selves or for any other passenger) accepts all the below terms and conditions of Aero Pak Travels Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
1) A passenger who has made online booking(s)/Ticketing (whether for his/her travel alone or for a group of persons traveling with him/her) using his/her own Credit / Debit card is required to be a part of traveling party.
2) Customers must present the Credit / Debit card used for online purchase, National Identity Card or Passport along with printed copy of web-ticket to Aero Pak Travels airport check-in staff at the time of check-in.
3) Customers may get desired changes in reservations upon verification of original Credit / Debit card used for online purchase, National Identity Card or Passport along with printed web ticket at Aero Pak Travels ticket offices and payment of all applicable charges through same card (which was used to purchase the ticket). Re-routing & splitting online reservations are not allowed.
4) If passengers wish to take refund, he/she must cancel the reservation through Aero Pak Travels Contact Center at +92 42 35762398 and send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with web ticket receipt and last four digits of Credit / Debit card.
5) Any International Airlines reserves the right to deny boarding who does/do not comply with Airline’s laid-down policies/requirements without any liability accruing to Aero Pak Travels whatsoever.
6) Please contact your Credit / Debit card issuing bank in case of any additional charges in your statement or rejection of online transaction.
7) All discounts on selected international routes for students, senior citizens and blind passengers are offered at Aero Pak Travels office only.
8) Terms and conditions and/or other information including but not limited to penalties, free baggage allowances, refunds and changes in reservations provided through this website may be updated, amended, changed or removed by Airline at anytime and without further notice to you.
9) Please ensure that you re-read and review the terms/conditions/information & documents every time you use Aero Pak Travels ticketing services.
10 Applicable advance tax applied on domestic tickets is non-refundable.
Change of Booking
Change of booking is allowed on Web tickets (*Conditions apply).
Web tickets are Non-transferable, Non-endorsable & Non re-routable.
All un-utilized Web Tickets are acceptable for refund as per Aero Pak Travels refund policies (*Conditions & Charges may apply).
For bookings made on the day of flight departure, please complete ticket purchase either within the purchase time limit of up to six hours or at least four hours before scheduled departure time of flight (whichever is earlier).
The fare is not guaranteed until purchase confirmation is attained.
Check-in closes 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure for domestic flight(s), one (01) hour prior to scheduled departure for International flight(s).
Discounts approved on selected international routes for students, senior citizens and blind passengers are offered at Aero Pak Travels Ticket offices only.
Customers may access our website link Conditions & Penalties for updated information pertaining to cancellations, changes in reservations & baggage allowance.